At Huntington Beach Guest Homes, we encourage our residents to do as much as they can for themselves. We provide delicious home-cooked meals three times a day. Our staff of trained and experienced caregivers will attend to the daily living needs of our residents 24/7.
We do our best to create a real home environment—a comfortable alternative to institutionalized living.
We provide these assisted living services listed below:
- Care coordination
- Medication management
- Short-stays (i.e. post-operative recovery)
- Home health services
- Respite care
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s care
- Palliative and hospice care
- Delicious home cooking
- House call doctors
- Live-in manager
- Transportation arranged for doctor’s appointments
- Accepting ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents
- Non-denominational/Catholic spiritual visit
Please call us at 714-536-2375 and learn more about how we can make your loved one’s elderly life more relaxing and meaningful. We look forward to welcoming you home at Huntington Beach Guest Homes.